This DW Performance Series 4-piece shell pack is designed to be the go-to choice for drummers who want to experience everything DW is known for. That means obsessive attention to detail, custom-inspired design and an absolute refusal to cut corners. The Performance series features a new quarter turret lug, low mass die-cast claw hooks on the kick, new badges, a new DW logo head and select premium finish.
And that’s just the looks—most importantly, the Performance series has the sound players expect from Drum Workshop. It features easy-to-tune, superior HVX shells made from maple, with 45° bearing edges and Remo USA heads. Shell hardware includes suspension tom mounts and True Pitch tuning.
This 5-piece maple configuration consists of 8x7" 10x8" and 12x9” suspended toms, 16x16” floor tom and 22x18” bass drum. Snare drum, cymbals and kit hardware are not included.
- 5-piece maple shell pack with 22” bass drum
- Maple HVX shells with back-cut 45° bearing edge
- Quarter turret lugs and a new DW badge
- Low mass die-cast claw hooks on kick
- Triple-flange hoops and True Pitch tuning rods
- Remo USA heads made for DW
- Cymbals, hardware and snare drum not included
- Bass drum(s): 22x18"
- Tom(s): 8x7", 10x8" and 12x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Maple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Country of origin: United States