DW MFG Series Machined Chain Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal With Extended Footboard
For drummers that require additional leverage and throw, the already long DW MFG footboard is offered in XF Extended Footboard models. A modified Contour Heel Plate allows a longer footboard with out the need for a larger overall footprint. The MCD Machined Chain Drive Pedal is a boutique pedal that shares many of the patented features, industrial design and build-quality of its Direct Drive cousin. The most striking difference is an Adjustable, Sprocket-Less Cam that incorporates a gear shift-style lever. The lever allows players to quickly shift between the most popular chain-drive cam settings, and is easily accessible when mounted to a bass drum. Other notable features include a racing-style, all-aluminum, perforated footboard with matching, contoured heel plate, Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe-Clamp, V.E.R.T. Vertical Spring Adjustment, Control Weight/Impact Beater and more. A DW MFG carrying case is also included.DW: The Drummers Choice.
- Adjustable, Sprocket-Less Cam with Gear Shift-Style Lever
- V.E.R.T. Vertical Spring Adjustment
- Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 9240169)
- Interlocking Delta Hinge (U.S. Patent No. 9472174)
- Control Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater (Patents: US 8633367B2, DE 102011005640)