Ludwig Acrolite 10 Lug 5X14 Snare Drum
Ludwig Acrolite 14x5 Snare Drum for Sale
The Ludwig Acrolite series has long been admired by drummers for its iconic sound and timeless design. Originally introduced in 1963 as a student beginner's snare drum, the Ludwig Acrolite quickly became the choice of pro players in need of dry, cracking snare tone. While the Acrolite snare may have started out as a beginner's drum, this Ludwig has become famously sought after for recording studios and live performers because of the iconic sound.
New Vintage DrumLudwig is proud to re-introduce Acrolite from the 60s as a brand new drum in its original splendor; with a seamless, beaded, brushed-aluminum shell. This drum is sure to draw modern collectors and comes with a badge of authenticity. Made in Monroe, North Carolina, USA.
The Acrolite Reissuefeatures chrome Classic dual snare lugs, P85 strainer, and Blue/Olive Badge. The details on the new Acrolite snare drums recreate the vintage feel using modern materials that are stronger and smoother.
Features of the New Acrolite Snare Drums From Ludwig
- Drum Dimensions: 14 Inches Wide by 5 Inches Deep
- Shell Materials: 1.6mm Seamless Aluminum Shell
- New Vintage Hoops: 2.3mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- Snare Hardware: P88AC Throw Off
- Classic Plate: P35P Butt Plate
- Batter Head: Ludwig Weather Master Medium Coated Head
- Bottom Head: Ludwig Weather Master Clear Snare Side Head
- Lug Hardware: Classic Twin lugs
- Proof of Authenticity: Blue/Olive Badge with Serial