This DW Performance Series 4-piece shell pack is designed to be the go-to choice for drummers who want to experience everything DW is known for. That means obsessive attention to detail, custom-inspired design and an absolute refusal to cut corners. The Performance series features a new quarter turret lug, low mass die-cast claw hooks on the kick, new badges, a new DW logo head and select premium finish.
And that’s just the looks—most importantly, the Performance series has the sound players expect from Drum Workshop. It features easy-to-tune, superior HVX shells made from maple, with 45° bearing edges and Remo USA heads. Shell hardware includes suspension tom mounts and True Pitch tuning.
This 3-piece maple configuration consists of 12x8” suspended toms, 14x14” floor tom and 18x14” bass drum. Snare drum, cymbals and kit hardware are not included.Features
- 3-piece maple shell pack with 18" bass drum
- Maple HVX shells with back-cut 45° bearing edge
- Quarter turret lugs and a new DW badge
- Low mass die-cast claw hooks on kick
- Triple-flange hoops and True Pitch tuning rods
- Remo USA heads made for DW
- Cymbals, hardware and snare drum not included
3-Piece Performance Series Shell Pack Specifications:
- Bass drum(s): 18x14"
- Tom(s): 12x8"
- Floor tom(s): 14x14"
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Country of origin: United States