There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Shipping & Returns
The dedication to musicians and customer service that has made Vic’s one of the premier drum shops encompasses everything we do. We ship via Fed Ex or The US Postal Service (USPS) for smaller items.
We know you want to invest every dollar you can in your gear and not the cost of getting it to you.
• Lightweight orders may be shipped via USPS and may not have a tracking number.
• Shipping to PO Boxes is only available on USPS deliveries.
• Heavy and oversized items may incur additional shipping charges.
• At this time, Vic's Drum Shop only ships within the Continental United States.
• Certain items may or may not qualify for free shipping based on size and quantity.
Your Shipping Options
At Vic’s we know you are eager to get your gear and we will do everything we can to get it to you as quickly and securely as possible. Most orders ship within 24 hours of order verification. We use either UPS or USPS for deliveries. Please note though that free shipping is only available with UPS and USPS.
• All orders ship directly from Vic’s and our team of experts works hard to ensure your order is accurate and on time.
• For your protection, orders over $250 usually require signature verification.
• To get you your gear as quickly as possible, your order may arrive in separate shipments but you will not be charged more if this is the case.
• Lighter orders taking advantage of free shipping may be sent via USPS and may not have a tracking number.
• Orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS (6-10 business days). International APO/FPO destinations may require additional delivery time and costs. Special arrangements must be made to ship orders over 70 lb. to these locations.
• Manufacturer restrictions prohibit the shipping of certain products to certain destinations. Our experts will contact you to discuss your options.
For your protection, all orders over $250 require signature verification. If you prefer not to have signature verification, please contact Vic’s prior to placing your order.
At Vic’s Drum Shop, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return it within 30 days for a refund, credit, or exchange equal to the original purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Certain restrictions may apply and not all items are eligible for return.
• Prior to returning an item, please call us at 312-770-1200 during normal store hours, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). All returns must be accompanied with an RA#.
• All items must be returned within 30 days of the shipping date.
• All returns must include original receipt and paperwork.
• All items must be in original and new condition with no signs of use, abuse, stick marks or fingerprints.
• All returns must be in original packaging and include any accompanying accessories and product documentation such as owner’s manual, warranty card, quick start guides, CDs, bags, wrapping, etc.
• Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee and may be refused if the item has been used or other conditions are not met.
• Clearance, discontinued, and demo items are not eligible for return. Custom orders are not refundable or exchangeable.
• Drumheads that have been played or seated on a drum are not eligible for return.
• Unless an item was defective, the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. If your order qualified for free shipping, the original shipping cost will be deducted from your refund or credit. Any shipping charges are non-refundable.
• All returned items are the responsibility of the purchaser until received at Vic’s. We strongly recommend that you use a reputable shipper and insure shipments for the original purchase price.
• Refunds will be credited to your account within 7 days and in a manner that matches the form of the original payment.
The following items may only be returned if defective or unopened: earbuds, earplugs, in-ear monitors, world percussion wind instruments, drumheads, drumsticks, cleaners, polishes, and polishing cloths. Books, CDs, and DVDs, may be returned for credit only if they are in their original, sealed packaging. If defective, these items will only be exchanged for the same product.
Vic’s Drum Shop reserves the right to limit or suspend the return privileges for any who are deemed to be abusing that privilege with excessive returns.